The Comedy Pet Photo Awards have been held annually since 2020, a natural successor to the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards that the team held a few years ago. The Comedy Pet Photo Awards 2021 brought so many absolutely hilarious pet moments from dogs, cats, horses and birds.
So scroll on down to see some of these amazing photos of funny and adorable pets!
1. Horsing around.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Magdalena Straikova
2. “Paint me like one of your French girls”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Kenichi Morihaga
3. When you’ve got it, you gotta flaunt it.
4. Battling the Monday morning blues. And losing.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Diana Reiter
5. Puppy in the air.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Carrie Washington
6. Popping in to say “HI!”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Millie Kerr
7. This horse being an absolute cutie.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Heather Ross
8. “One million more days of fun in the sun, please!”
9. “Hey, what’s that?”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Malgorzata Russell
10. “Right, I’m off for a little gallop around the room then.”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Annie McMillan
11. Guilty pleasure: laying on the hooman’s clothes.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Danielle Wood
12. This kitten either heard the funniest or forgot something.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Sohpie Leijen
13. “… what?”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Darren Hall
14. Discovering their shadows for the first time in their life.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Sophie Bonnefou
15. “OOH ARE YOU TAKING A PHOTO I LOVE PHOTOS”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Mollie Cheary
16. Lounging like a boss.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Lucy Slater
17. He was asked to sit. And sit he did. It doesn’t matter where. What’s important is he sat. What a good boi.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Suzi Lonergan
18. Did this puppy eat a bubble by any chance?
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Zoe Ross
19. “Hahaha that’s a funny joke!”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Mary Elis
20. When you don’t want to sit on the cold snow but your sibling makes a nice warm seat for you.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Corey Seeman
21. Sometimes, even little kittens need wine time to de-stress.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Kathryn Clark
22. I think the phrase is ‘burying the head under the sand’ not ‘burying the nose under the sand’. 6/10 for effort.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Manel Subirats
23. Jurassic Bark indeed!
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Carmen Cromer
24. Buddies that sing together stay together.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Luke O’Brien
25. “Hey, take a photo of me too!”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Kathryn Trott
26. Who let this tiny dinosaur loose in this pile of leaves?
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Diane Jill Mehner
27. When you’re trying to catch your ball but end up looking like a graceful dancer.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Christine Johnson
28. “Oh hi there… Hi. Hey. Hello. YOO HOOO!”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Colin Doyle
29. “If you’re taking family photos, I need to be there too!”
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Chloe Beck
30. When you ask a horse to smile for a photo.
Via comedypetphoto_awards/Jakub Gojda
These pets are so funny they could be comedians! All these photos definitely prove just how much our pets enrich our lives.