Chief is a Chow Chow. But his dark grey speckled coat makes him look exactly like an Oreo McFlurry. He looks so much like the beloved ice cream that his owner, Sarah Hamilton, nicknamed him Oreo Cloud. While Chow Chows are a guardian breed, meaning that they can be aloof with people they don’t know and aggressive when interacting with other dogs, you can’t help but squeal at Chief’s cute face and his adorable fluff.
This cookies ‘n’ cream pupper got famous when Sarah posted his photos on a wonderful Facebook group named Dogspotting Society. People loved him so much and he gained a lot of fans right then and there. You can find more about this sweet bear pup on his own Instagram page at @theoreocloud.
Here are some of our favorite photos of Chief the Oreo Cloud. So scroll on down for some unbearable fluffy cuteness!
1. Chief is so fluffy you could call him an Oreo McFluffy!
2. He’s got beautiful and gentle bright blue eyes.
3. He is exceedingly photogenic, as you can clearly see.
4. He looks a little bit like a bear cub, don’t you think?
5. Chief loves taking baths!
Sarah and her husband soon found out that Chief loves taking baths and gets super duper jealous if others are taking a bath and don’t invite him. Isn’t that so quirky and adorable?
6. Chief is very loyal and loving with his family.
Sure, he looks very small here but did you know that a Chow Chow can grow up to weigh 32 kilograms or 85 pounds! What chonky babies!
7. He’s a big fan of belly rubs!
8. Doesn’t he look like quite the dapper gentleman?
9. He is a very playful pup.
10. Chief really loves his toys!
11. But he is also very protective because of his breed.
Sarah says that he is very clever and is very protective of his family, even sleeping at the front door every night to make sure his house and his family are safe. I’m sure his owners feel very secure in their home!
12. I guess he’s working from home too?
Chief is actually very intelligent and a quick learner. He was potty trained as young as 8 weeks.
13. Everyone needs a spa day now and then.
14. He’s definitely one of the cool kids!
15. Watermelons are one of his favourite snacks and he loves to munch on them. What a healthy and refreshing snack!
16. People love him so much they send him so many kisses and Sarah gave him a red-lipsticked-kiss on behalf of Chief’s entire fanbase!
17. Chief knows how to enjoy the good things in life.
Sarah said that Chief really loves cuddling up with them for a nap! She said, “The first thing we noticed about him besides his cute spots is that he loves to cuddle and he will nap on you. He has the loudest snore out of everyone in the household.”
How cute is that??
18. He’s excited for Christmas! I’m sure he’ll get great gifts this time too.
19. Is this a blep or a mlerm in progress? Either way, our verdict is: CUTE!
20. I guess “if I fits, I sits” isn’t just for cats!
Isn’t Chief the Oreo Cloud just the most adorable pup you’ve ever seen? Head on over to their Instagram account to get more of this cute and fluffy boy!