1. This is how this doggo asks her hooman for attention.
2. I don’t think this is how dog beds work. Your head goes on the bed, little pup.
3. This pooch suckles on the blanket while sleeping.
4. Monching on the brother’s paw.
5. He insists on sleeping on pillows.
6. He’s in deep sleep. How is this comfortable??
7. It’s not enough to have a place to rest your butt, you also need a place to rest your head.
8. She loves climbing onto the clean laundry. Maybe she’s actually a cat?
9. Please never throw away the instruction manual when assembling your dog. Otherwise, this happens.
10. When you have great choices and can’t choose just one.
11. He stays here like this until you agree to play with him or say “no thank you”. Very polite boi.
12. This dog has their own antennae.
13. Witness this canine contortionist at work.
14. Sitting like a human and looking like he’s having an existential crisis.
15. Cromching on a branch.
16. Half in, half out, best way to sleep after a good dinner.
17. When you love cheese more than life itself.
18. The cutest little derp!
19. This position may look odd to the lay humans but it actually helps the nutrients travel faster around the body.
20. She looks like she is pining away for her lost lover.
21. Laying on your sibling is like having your own heated bed.
22. He likes laying like this. He looks so comfortable.
23. Does she think she’s a cat?
24. Definitely the most normal way to sit. Good going, doggo.
25. Pouting because he’s not getting enough attention from his hooman.
26. Making a French fry offering is a great way to make friends.
27. She eats her food by digging into her food bowl.
28. You need support for your head when you’re on the neighbourhood watch.
29. Lounging in the bathtub while dad gets his hair cut.
30. He stood this way for 10 minutes and didn’t move except to wag his tail when his name was called.
31. Ah, the window cleaner is at work.
32. That’s a very fluffy hooman.
33. When there’s drama going on in the next house and you want all the tea.
34. Making funny faces at everyone inside the house.
35. The branch manager is very ambitious but doesn’t seem to be handling the job very well.
36. This doggo loves petting other dogs at her daycare. Makes sense because petting dogs is guaranteed to cheer you up.
37. This pup is deaf and also hates bedtime so when his hooman signs that it’s time to go sleep, he ignores his hoomans.
38. Norty doggo checks to see if anyone is watching before sitting on the cat.
39. Saving the hooman from the dangerous vacuum trying to kill him!
40. When you don’t want to take multiple trips.
41. Spying on (and judging) the entire neighbourhood from his perch.
42. Trying to get a good view of the neighbours playing basketball.
43. I guess this doggo has had enough of walking.
44. The great Cushion Remover hard at work.
45. “Eggs? What eggs? I don’t know about any eggs. What are eggs even? Oh. Wait… Oops!”
46. He tries to feed his favourite toy before he eats his food.
47. So many husky emotions when you give them pets.
48. He just likes to sit like this.
49. Is it just me or is this a little terrifying?
50. When the excitement hits a little too hard and you have to give ’em the ol’ razzle dazzle.
51. Trying to convince the hooman to let him on the couch. I would say it’s working. On me, at least.
52. Sleeping with a pretzel in his mouth. Definitely looks normal.
53. Praying to the God of Treats for more treatos.
54. I think this dog forgot how to dog.
55. Wonder what this dog is building?
56. “How dare you peasants imprison me in this kennel? I will avenge!!”
57. She shreds the eyes off of her toys so she can carry them around. If you ask her politely, she’ll bring some to you.
58. Monching on the feetos.
59. “The shower was traumatising and now I must show my displeasure with the peasants who tortured me.”
60. What dog? There’s no dog here. All I see is a grey sofa.
61. Ghost dog.
62. He likes to squeeze himself into the chair and stays here all day.
63. Look, it’s an indoor shark!
64. Chillin’ at home, Pitbull style.
65. Derp-at-the-window alert!
66. This doggo thinks he’s a lap dog. And he is right.
67. This little derp is too busy playing to see the deer coming into his property.
68. “Must. Reach. The. Forbidden. Froot. Yum.”
69. If he can’t be on the couch, at least his skin rolls will be.
70. Of course, the dog needs to be included in all hugs and cuddles. Rude to exclude him, really.
These cute little derps never fail to make us smile and laugh at their antics. Dogs are so special and amazing, even if half the things they do don’t make any sense to the rest of us.