There’s an art to taking panorama photos and an important thing is to have everything in the shot to be still. But try telling that to your pets when you want to take panorama photos of them. Here are 65 attempts from people to take beautiful panorama photos of their pets… and failing miserably because the pets moved. The results are hilarious and a little scary, with our sleep paralysis demons and nightmare monsters making many an appearance. So scroll on down to laugh at (and be scared by) panorama photo fails of pets living their little lives.
1. Is this a dog skeleton?
2. This square tripod boi.
3. When you’re 50% neck.
4. The world teeniest kangaroo.
5. A fluffy caterpillar or a woolly worm?
6. Looks like a dragon with a dog head.
7. Welcome to my nightmares.
8. A one-legged, no-bodied, benign pugster.
9. That dog is actually 3 dogs in an XXXXL dog costume.
10. Picasso would be proud.
11. When you know the hoomans are hiding the treats nearby.
12. Have the fish finally grown legs?
13. This is a miniature snuffleupagus.
14. The ever-elusive Corgisnake surfacing for a meal.
15. What a strange bird.
16. A cryptid frolicking in the countryside.
17. Is this dog Scrat from the Ice Age movies?
18. Looks like the star of his own cartoon.
19. The very rare Husky Bird.
20. Someone smooshed this doggo.
21. You’ve heard of the Headless Horseman. Now meet the Headless Doggo.
22. An unearthly doggo.
23. It’s beach day for loooooooong doggo.
24. Canine Centipede right there.
25. ? Goin’ for a walk ’cause I got Things To Do ?
26. Is this a Cybork or a Cybark?
27. Big chungus with added chonk.
28. An unstoppable long force.
29. Cerberus going for a dip in the river.
30. If a lemur and a dog had a baby:
31. Meet the Sloth Cat.
32. Is this the horse version of a limo?
33. It’s the Corgipillar.
34. A kangamoo or a cowgaroo?
35. Even mutant doggos are happy doggos.
36. When your fifth leg is another horse head.
37. This is a FrogDog.
38. Two heads and a floating face for good measure. Now two and a half times the trouble.
39. ? Dashing through the snow ?
Via Sadie Swicker
40. Looks like they have found the Michigan Dogman.
41. Is this one of those carnival mirrors?
42. A doggo-rex.
43. Horse Centipede alert.
44. What even is this image? Material for r/cursedimages!
45. Panorama photos: turning horses into hobby horses.
46. Panorama doin’ himb a heckin’ concern.
47. Nightmare fuel.
48. CatDog’s cousin, DogDog.
49. Look! It’s an anteater!
50. Good thing there’s an extra leg to support that giraffe neck.
51. This doggo looks a drawing made by a 6-year-old.
52. Behold, the CATerpillar!
53. Triclops Kitten!
54. I can see that crawling….up the wall….across the ceiling…
Via Kimberly McWilliams Krohlow
55. Going from 4-legged horse to 2-legged bird-horse hybrid.
56. Must be one of them genetically altered potatoes!
57. When I try to draw a dog from memory:
58. Loaf Cat was in the pan just a little too long.
Via Leila Ard
59. The Loch Ness Dogster is coming out for a daytime feeding.
Via Sami Rae Neuman
60. ChickenDog, is that you?
61. Is this an albino tapir?
62. Why do they both look like they ate bees?
Via Niko Elizabeth
63. Oooh it’s the Luck Dragon!
Via Harben Orcullo
64. Either Google Street View messed up this photo or horses are just different in Cameroon.