Dogs are definitely the best thing to happen to this planet ever. They are absolutely adorable and make excellent and loving companions. But dogs are also capable of being extremely silly, and sometimes straight up missing a bunch of brain cells. So here are 55 dogs who are not very smart to make you smile.
1. This pup who stopped in the middle of a televised agility competition to take a dump.
2. Someone hasn’t quite understood how dog beds work.
3. This is a bit of a stocky and grumpy plant.
4. The new model of this dishwasher has an extra dishwashing feature: a dog to lick your plates clean.
5. This poster is doin’ this doggo a bamboozle.
6. This pug found the… perfect… seat.
8. A new, athletic, way to go to the toilet.
9. When you get conned out of your own bed by a creature tinier than your head.
10. He’s not stuck, this is Fashun™.
11. When your pupper prefers the safety of the washing machine over the custom-built, sound-proofed doghouse.
12. Maybe it’s X-ray vision?
14. When you wriggle inside the arm of a coat. And then get stuck.
15. This doggo’s best friend is a brick. Which is wholesome in a goofy way.
16. “Take a dip in the pool they said, swimming is easy they said…liars.”
17. The poor doggo’s having an identity crisis. “Only cats go on roofs. Am I…am I a cat now? Have I ALWAYS been a cat and just thought I was a dog? I AM SO CONFUSED.”
18. One of them was a little helper, helping the hooman mow the lawn. Can you guess who it was?
19. “My hooman looks stressed, I’ll bring the sprinkler in from the garden so we can have fun.”
20. Had some zoomies amid the dandelions.
21. This is her first time on a boat. She’s blocking the captain’s view but otherwise doing a splendid job.
22. This dog is really living up to his breed reputation as a hunting dog.
23. Came down the stairs a little too hard and rammed straight into the wall, breaking it.
24. Waiting in line for a treat. It’s a loooong wait.
25. Looks like it’s the little one that’s smart.
26. “Goodbye, ball. It was nice knowing you.”
27. This pupper stole and ate a pot brownie.
28. He’s enjoying the view out the “window”.
29. Executing a perfect downward-facing dog yoga pose.
30. A majestically derpy doggo.
31. Just chillin’ in the whirly pool.
32. He prefers this brick as a pillow over all the expensive dog beds he has inside the house.
33. “I’m stuck and the first thing you do is take a pic of me… rude.”
34. She brought over all of her toys for the mirror doggo to play with.
35. His back half forgot how to dog.
36. He’s just showing his love with clumps of dirt.
37. Missing the water altogether and trying to drink the shadow.
38. “Here we have the great Grey Doggo-Sweatshirt Seal, very rare. This is the last one to exist on planet Earth.”
39. He thinks the door is closed. Move a couple inches to your left there, buddy.
40. ♫ Spiderdog, Spiderdog ♫
41. Where did she find a random potato lying around?
42. He’s sharing his stuffed shrimp toy with the roomba.
43. Broke into the food bin, ate all the food and fell into a food coma.
44. “You no sees me!”
45. She has achieved her ultimate goal of catching her tail. What could be next?
46. He decided to roll around in the freshly-mowed garden and now he has a new look.
47. She’s getting her snoot booped all on her own. She’s an independent girl, she don’t need no hooman.
48. The door is actually wide open but the doggo thinks it’s not, so the hooman has to pretend to open the door.
Via Daniel Wirtz
49. “Where did that cat go? I swear I followed the kitty right down this corridor and into this room!”
50. The day after graduating from obedience class, the doggo ripped this up. Is this an act of idiocy or an act of rebellion?
51. This doggo fell asleep. In the rain. And just slept on.
52. This pupper found one (1) pie in this bush a month ago and so will now inspect the bush for pie forever.
53. Day 634 “Dear Diary, Despite what the cat told me, so far, carrying around a box has still not enabled me to pass through solid objects. I have no reason to doubt the cat’s sincerity, and so i will endure the discomfort.”
Via Isabel Santos
54. “Hello? Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour? Lassie?!”
55. To be the rainbow, you gotta eat the rainbow.