If you’ve ever had the fortune of meeting a dog, you would be blessed with the knowledge that they are some of the world’s most adorable and also most ridiculous animals. Whether they are being cute or goofy or both, dogs never fail to cheer us up and even make us giggle, always making our lives better. So scroll on down for 55 doggos being their very best silly and adorable selves, making the whole world a better place one woof and one silly grin at a time.
1. Her face says, “But why are you doing this?”
2. Obviously the official request system is not working.
3. You don’t need jobs when you look this cute. Their contribution to society is their adorableness.
4. These dogs know the power of the Nap™.
5. if i fits, i sits: bathtub appreciation edition.
6. When you put two beautiful things together (dogs and flowers) and get limitless beauty:
7. When someone forces you to be a Goldilocks:
8. Aspiring cat.
9. This piano goes “Ruff!”.
10. Planning World Domination.
11. Best friends.
12. Short people struggles.
13. Clearly the stick is the proper size. The hooman door is below expectations.
14. I don’t get it… where’s the dog?
15. Now the husky has a new play buddy. Not a very good runner though.
16. Is this Barney and friends?
17. Doggo Doin’ A Crime!
18. Just a pug being dramatic.
19. This doggo’s halo is a little too low. What an angel.
20. I have so many questions about this photo. But it looks like this pupper is ready to dig into a yum veggie meal.
21. McCorgi: the newest offering from McDonald’s.
22. Gone campin’.
23. The Goodest Boi has been summoned.
24. New fren alert!!!
25. When everyone neglects to inform you of how car seats work.
26. Someone is doin’ him a bamboozle.
27. “Lazy hoomans! I always have to do EVERYTHING by myself, EVERYTHING!”
28. Giving ’em the ol’ razzle dazzle.
29. “Hmm, he looks like the cät…” “He did know the password Greg” “I know, I know…”
30. “Very funny hooman, now can I get my water please? Much appreciated.”
31. Get this dog some salsa for her chip!
32. House puppy meets forest puppy.
33. “I dare you to come into my backyard”.
34. A flower with a flower.
35. This dog is employed.
36. The King of Dignity, clearly.
37. Retirement and dog lady goals.
38. “stop it son. ur doin me a frighten an a concern”
39. It’s like one of those stories “He thought he was buying a dog…”
40. Whomst has awakened the ancient one?
42. Running makes doggo happ.
43. Clearly a very dangerous velvet hippo.
44. This is what pure, uncut happiness looks like:
45. Admittansh bashed on appointment only.
46. When the food coma hits and you don’t even have time to make it to your bed:
47. The first rule of car wash: never open anything.
48. This dog deserves an award for his patience with the hooman’s nonsense.
49. Asserting dominance over the newbie.
50. Jus’ chillin’ in the pool.
51. This doggo looks like he’s ready for his first day of pre-school.
52. “Ew, no thanks!”
53. “Oh the shower wasn’t for me? Oops. Too bad. I’m in here anyways. I’ll bark when I’m done.”
54. A house of floofs.
55. “Motherhood is difficult and babies are annoying. I need 2 years of sleep and 500 baths, thank you.”