Christmas is a time for joy and celebration but some people (and animals!) seem to embody the Grinch during this joyous time. Here are 50 animals who channelled their inner Grinch or Scrooge and did their best to wreck havoc during Christmas. Whoever was handing out the Christmas Spirit to everyone missed these 50 disaster-loving wrecking balls.
Scroll on down to enjoy the misadventures of the 50 furry Grinches who stole Christmas.
1. Cats love to perch in the highest spot anywhere so I guess this is really on the hooman for putting up a tall tree.
2. “This tree isn’t for me? Oh. Sorry :(“
3. Margaret vanquished her Christmas toy. And her brother’s. “You don’t understand, they were enemies of the State. I had to kill them.”
4. Meet… The Beaver Who Hates Christmas. And Stores. And Christmas At Stores.
5. “… I wanted a scarf… for warmth… ’cause it’s cold… ? Heh.”
6. Breaking News: House panther declares war on Christmas.
7. Pupper caught that criminal Santa creeping down the chimney into the house. Now he is taking a well-deserved snoozle after serving justice.
8. Satan’s minion, the beaver, in action, seen here stealing a Christmas tree from someone’s yard.
9. Merry Christmas to all and Merry Chris-mess to this doggo?
10. This pup isn’t stealing Christmas ornaments, just helping you put away the tree… 4 days after Christmas.
11. “I was just helping you trim the tree! You didn’t do a good job so I did it for you. You never appreciate me :(“
12. “Oh, hey, Mom! I was… um… helping you open up all your Christmas gifts. 2 weeks early… Merry Christmas?”
13. “I am the real baby.”
14. “Uh oh, they’ve found the Christmas ornaments I chewed on. Initiating Cute Face™ to avoid scoldings :)”
15. “It wasn’t me. I am purrfectly innocent.”
16. I don’t see the problem. Those aren’t Christmas decorations, they’re clearly moose toys.
17. The hooman’s first mistake was assuming this tree was hers. No, it belongs to the cat. Everything belongs to the cat.
18. “Just helping you take the Christmas tree down, not stealing Christmas ornaments.”
19. Cat – 1, Christmas – 0.
20. Annual Christmas Mission: Destroy all Christmas decorations.
21. They killed the Christmas tree and are now checking if there’s still a pulse.
Via Charlotte P-Mo
22. Getting an early start on the career as a Christmas criminal.
Via Mail Online
23. Destroying the Christmas tree from below.
24. Basking in the fruits of the day’s hard labour.
25. “I am the Queen of Christmas mwahahahaha”
Via Nik Wooller
26. “It was the cat! The cat did it. Not me. The cat. It was the cat. Hehe. Um… It was the cat.”
27. “Well, my work here is done. Off to ruin somebody else’s Christmas.”
28. “I am the Wrapping Paper Mountain King”
29. “Oh. Hey there. I was just… adjusting the decorations. To make them purrfect. “
Via Adam Preble
30. “You were gone so long I got bored and started reading a book. But then a raccoon got in and did this.”
31. “Oh. Haha. Hi. Hello there. I… Oh I was helping you unwrap all the gifts! You’re welcome!”
32. Don’t fall for the cute face: that’s a saboteur working from the inside.
33. A cat jumped into the tree and this doggo followed. Is this doggo trying to save Christmas from a criminal catto or are they both out to murder the tree?
34. “I was helping put up the tree, I swear!”
35. “Yes, that’s right: I ate Christmas. And it was delicious. #NoRegrets”
Via Bark Post
36. “It… just fell on me! I am the victim here!”
37. “Step 1: tip the Christmas tree over”. Step 2: “Look innocent”.
Via wiseheart knits
38. Catzilla strikes again.
Via Nicoletta Brenna
39. ♪♪ On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, One cat who hates Christmas and chomps on fir needles. ♪♪
40. “I heard you saying you wanted to put up an angel at the top of the tree so I thought you’d prefer a Satan’s minion instead. That’s why I’m climbing up here. You’re welcome.”
41. “What’s that you say? This isn’t a real candy cane? It’s a Christmas ornament? Huh, you learn something new every day. I’ll just chew on this anyway.”
42. Behold! The Conqueror of Christmas Trees!
Via Laurie Nethaway
43. This cheery little Christmas town seems to have a giant cat problem.
Via Bas Huybers
44. So. Many. Shiny. Things. Must. Bap. Bap Bap BAP!
45. There is a spy in our midst!
Via Teresa Brevini
46. Napping a little before getting back to wreaking havoc on Christmas.
Via Meredith Murphy
47. “Calm down! I wasn’t doing anything!”
Via André L. Castro
48. “So, this is a Christmas tree? It’s… shiny.”
49. “Peek-a-boo, I see you! But do you see me too? No, you don’t because I am StealthCat!”
50. “Bow down before the Ultimate Destroyer of Christmas Tree Ornaments, peasants.”
Via Rallu Ghencea
For now, Christmas is safe and remained intact through the year. I can’t say the same for these decorations though. But these are the cutest Grinches around!