Our pets are so special to us and become a part of our families. But that doesn’t change the fact that animals can be absolutely ridiculous and have some hilarious habits. From dogs who love to drink out of the toilet to cats who love to sleep on anything other than their own cat beds, they have some truly funny yet endearing behavior. This really goes to show that animal logic is very different from human logic. And here is a list of some of the funniest ones. Enjoy!
1. Is toilet water special in some way?
2. She enjoys standing on her hind legs like this and no one knows why.
3. An epic yoga pose performed by a cat.
4. This pooch walks on her front legs because… it’s fun that way?
5. This clever dog has somehow learned to climb a ladder.
6. This doesn’t look comfortable but you do you, puppy.
7. Usually, dogs are afraid the roomba. This dog is besties with it.
8. Another upside down critter. Maybe this really is comfortable?
9. Apparently dogs turn into liquids after eating solids.
10. The larger the stick the better, even if it means you have to break it off of a tree.
11. Puppy, there are easier ways to get a drink of water without getting yourself wet.
14. Drinking water the normal way.
15. Hamsters have hamster wheels, cats have… washing machines.
Via @kediler.1.manyak/Funny Animals’ Life
16. Getting a bath and a drink at the same time. #multitasking
17. This cat’s favourite hangout spot: the pan on the unlit stove.
18. This kitty has other, much larger cat beds available, but still chooses this tiny one he can barely fit in.
19. The new Christmas tree decorations look very realistic. Seriously though, this looks very precarious.
20. Sleeping on the open door of the dishwasher because that’s the best sleeping spot in the entire house. Obviously.
21. Another excellent place to hangout and even have a little snoozle?
22. Nothing could be more comfortable than sleeping on hangers with pointy edges and other assorted pokey objects.
23. I guess staying squished in this corner is a great way to spend some time resting?
24. Is there a void between the couch cushions or is that a black kitten?
25. Why would you place your head outside of the comfy dog bed?
26. When a brown paper bag is a superior bed to a fluffy cat bed.
27. If you adopt a cat, you have to be ready to say goodbye to having nice things ever again.
28. When the packaging the toy comes in is better than the toy.
29. Synchronised derp snoozing.
30. Dad’s slippers > expensive cat beds
31. More proof of cats and their ongoing romance with cardboard boxes.
32. The cat plant is growing quite well.
33. I guess a ladder is a type of cat tree.
34. Obviously the puzzle was in the cat’s way. The jury finds this cat innocent of all charges.
35. Is this a canine contortionist or did something go horribly wrong during the dog assembly process?
36. Just a dog sitting on a fence and howling at the sky. Nothing much to see here.
37. The oat grass was grown for her to snack on but she decided to sleep on the grass and killed them. But it’s worth it if you get a good nap out of it.
38. Yet another example of how cats prefer literally any cheap and/or dirty thing over their own comfy (and expensive) cat beds.
39. Sleeping in a wok because why not?
40. “Mooom! He’s in my bed… again!!”
41. His hoomans got him a really comfy bed but now that he’s found this paper towel that fell on the floor, it’s all he’ll ever need.
42. High-risk high-reward cat hangout spot unlocked.
43. The couch gremlin sleeps in the sofa.
44. Despite the many available cat beds, this kitty prefers to park herself on her sister. End result: loaf on loaf.
15. To these derpy brothers, “being normal” is a foreign concept.
These derpy little cattos and doggos have their own type of (strange) logic which results in the most hilarious and ridiculous situations. But that’s one of the reasons we love animals: they can put a smile on our faces like no one else can.