As adorable and happy-go-lucky as dogs are, they also experience emotions just like we do. Sometimes these emotions are anger and confusion but there’s also an unhealthy amount of existential crisis going on. Here are 25 of our favourite doggos who are clearly going through something and experiencing some intense emotions.
1. This doggo caught his own tail. He has ascended above all dogs. What will he do with his life now?
2. This dog is quietly having an existential crisis on the sofa.
3. This pupper has seen something that has shaken pupper to the core.
4. “Am I really a good baby? Am I really the best baby?”
5. Someone has done this pupper a bamboozle!
6. “Was that fart… mine?”
7. “Life. Don’t talk to me about life.”
8. “Am I a joke to you, Dave? I’m a joke to you, aren’t I? :(“
9. “It’s like, I want to go outside, you know? I know I can, it’s right there, but I just can’t do it. I mean, what’s the point?”
10. “It’s Christmas again. We celebrate and have parties. But we all die someday. I think about that a lot. “
11. “When one sock goes missing in the wash, where do they go? Do both socks feel lonely because they’re seperated?”
12. “Am I really the most handsome boy? Am I the goodest boy?”
13. “This haircut makes me look like a hooman. Am I a… hooman now?”
14. Existential Crisis: Walkies in the Night Edition.
15. “We all toil and toil just to die… Merry Christmas.”
Via Daily Mail | Lauren Carter
16. This dog is either disappointed in you or just farted.
17. “Oh no, the motion sickness is hitting me now. I think I’m gonna huuuurl”
18. “Who farted? Me? Absolutely not!”
19. “Coming in for puppy kisses!!!”
20. This cat is continuing the long and proud tradition of cats terrifying the dogs in the house.
21. “No shoelace shall go unpunished today!!!”
22. When you hate water so much you turn into a dragon.
23. “I will bite your face off.”
24. Hooman tried to hold hands with doggo but doggo said nope. “Doggos are man’s best friend… Just friends.”
25. When the car wash is so terrifying it turns you into a troll doll.