1. Everyone needs a smile in the morning.
What do dogs eat for breakfast?
2. Can’t live without either of them.
What do dogs and cell phones have in common?
Both have collar ID.
3. For dogs that love balls.
4. This one should leave you laughing.
What do dogs and trees have in common?
They both have a lot of bark.
5. At least smart dogs don’t.
6. Can you keep it down out there?
What kind of dog doesn’t bark?
A hush puppy.
7. Here’s a chiller…
What kind of dog does Dracula own?
8. Wedding humor.
9. Because they’re smart.
10. But can they make the best nose art?
What kind of dog can draw the best?
11. All zoos are not the same.
12. With cheese, please.
What do you call a dog that’s been left out in the cold?
A chili dog.
13. This one’s a no brainer.
14. Sheepdog math skills.
After a sheepdog gets all the sheep in the pen, he reports back to the farmer: “All 40 accounted for.” “But I only have 36 sheep,” says the farmer. “I know,” says the Sheepdog. “But I rounded them up.”
15. But the dog ate it…
“We’re eating dinner soon. Don’t fill up on homework.” —Dog mom
16. K9 misunderstanding.
It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking and I saw a little boy staring in at me. “Is that a dog you got back there?” he asked. “It sure is,” I replied. Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then toward the back of the van. Finally he said, “What’d he do?”
17. This is why dogs don’t go to ballrooms
18. Dog have the right attitude.
Why are dogs always happy?”
19. The real reason…
Why did the dog chase his tail?
He was trying to make both ends meet.
20. Yummy in my tummy
21. Of course….
What is the best way for dogs to travel?
On the Greyhound.
22. Church etiquette
23. The cutest place.
What is your favorite city?
24. We hate it when this happens.
What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
You can step in a poodle.